It’s been one of our busiest quarters ever! Here’s a quick review of what’s been happening:
The XPRTs were on the road a lot!
- In January, I was at CES in Las Vegas.
- In February, Mark was at MWC in Barcelona.
- In March, we held the first ever XPRT Women Code-A-Thon in Seattle.
While I was at CES, I was lucky enough to be able to sit down and talk on-the-record with a couple of community members:
- Brett Howse of AnandTech, who also wrote a clarification of some points from our conversation.
- Patrick Chang, Senior System Engineer in the Tablet Performance group at Dell.
Many thanks to them for being so generous with their time and their insights.
We also gave folks a lot to look at:
- TouchXPRT 2016: After solving a problem with TouchXPRT’s Create Slideshow test and releasing a new community preview, we released it to the general public.
- Nebula Wolf: We sponsored a semester-long senior project at North Carolina State University, which resulted in a game-based workload. There’s a really cool video, and community members can play the game (login required).
- XPRT Weekly Tech Spotlight: Every week we put a different device in the spotlight, giving its specs and testing it with the XPRTs.
That is a great start to the year, but we’re going to top it – Next week, we’ll kick off Q2 with one of our biggest announcements ever!