Over the last few weeks, we’ve gotten great feedback about the kinds of data points people are looking for in AIXPRT results, as well as suggestions for how to improve the AIXPRT results viewer. To make it easier for visitors to find what they’re looking for, we’ve made a number of changes:
- You can now filter results in categories such as framework, target hardware, batch size, and precision, and can designate minimum throughput and maximum latency scores. When you select a value from a drop-down menu or enter text, the results change immediately to reflect the filter.
- You can search for variables such as processor vendor or processor speed.
- The viewer displays eight results per page by default and lets you change this to 16, 48, or Show all.
The following features of the viewer, which have been present previously, can help you to navigate more efficiently:
- Click the tabs at the top of the table to switch from ResNet-50 network results to SSD-MobileNet network results.
- Click the header of any column to sort the data on that variable. One click sorts A-Z and two clicks sort Z-A.
- Click the link in the Source column to visit a detailed page on that result. The page contains additional test configuration and system hardware information and lets you download results files.
We hope these changes will improve the utility of the results table. We’ll continue to add features to improve the experience. If you have any suggestions, please let us know!